IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO OUR PRIVACY PRACTICES, THEN DO NOT USE THE SYSTEM OR THE SERVICES.
Information We Collect
Information We Collect Automatically
We collect information automatically when you use our System and/or Services and may also use various data collection tools and/or tracking technologies. Such information and tools may include the following:
- Log File Information: We may automatically collect and store certain information in log files when you use the System including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, URLs, referring/exit pages, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
- Device Information: We may collect information about the device you use to access our System and/or Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifier, serial number, and mobile network information.
- Location Data. When you use certain features of our System and/or Services, we may access, collect, monitor, and/or remotely store location information including the location of your device or your IP address.
- Google Analytics. We may also use a web analytic service, such as Google Analytics, to collect information automatically when you use our System and/or Services. For more information regarding how Google collects, uses, and shares your information please visit http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
How We Use Collected Information
We may use the Collected Information for a variety of business purposes, including without limitation:
- Providing, maintaining, and improving our System and/or Services;
- Creating and managing your account with us;
- Communicating with you and responding to your inquiries, requests, orders, or comments;
- Providing customer service and technical support;
- Improving and customizing our System and/or Services as well as our communications;
- Internal operations such as troubleshooting and operational issues; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends;
- Creating a more personalized user experience, including delivering you more relevant advertisements and content;
- Engaging in marketing activities;
- Preventing fraudulent and other potentially illegal activities;
- Protecting the security and integrity of our business, System and Services;
- Performing data analytics and creating an aggregated data set; and
How We Share Collected Information
We may share Collected Information, including personal information, about you:
- With third party service providers or agents that provide a variety of services to us or on our behalf, including, without limitation, the development, hosting, maintenance, and support of the System and/or Services; payment processing; data management, storage, and analysis; communications; and marketing;
- With the specific community or company you have expressed interest in;
- With communities or services within your geographical area if you submit your information and do not select a specific community;
- With entities that we partner with, including entities that provide senior care referral services;
- To comply with law, a court order, or other legal process, or in connection with a legal investigation;
- In connection with or during the negotiation of any corporate transaction, including a sale, merger, acquisition, divestiture, financing, dissolution, or due diligence activities associated with any of the foregoing that involve all or a portion of our business or assets.
- In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, Collected Information, including your personal information, may be transferred as a business asset of Lead Agent;
- As may be necessary to protect the rights, property, and interests of Lead Agent, our employees, customers, users, service providers, or any other person or entity;
- In aggregated and/or anonymized form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you;
- As you otherwise request or authorize; and
- As otherwise permitted by law.
Cookies. You may be able to opt-out of the automatic collection of some information by referring to your web browser’s or mobile device’s options or settings menu. However, doing so may disable many of the portions, features, or functionality of the System and/or Services. For example, most web browsers automatically accept Cookies, but you have the choice to set your browser to accept or reject Cookies. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your Cookie preferences or visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org for more information. You can also refer to the “Help” menu of your browser to learn more about Web Beacons and your ability to disable them.
Location Data. You may opt-out from allowing us to have access to your location data by adjusting the permissions in your device and/or the System or Services, though some features of the System and/or Services may not function properly if use or availability of location data is impaired or disabled.
Google Analytics. Google provides users more choice on how their data is collected by Google Analytics by developing an Opt-out Browser Add-on which can be located at: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. By installing this Add-on, no information is being sent to Google Analytics.
Please be aware that, if you do not allow us to collect and use your information, we may not be able to deliver certain Services to you.
The System is intended for a general audience and is not intended for use or access by children under 13 years of age without parental consent, and we do not knowingly collect information about children or sell products to children. Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you must ask your parent or guardian to assist you in using the System. Furthermore, we may restrict inquiry submissions and participation in surveys to individuals who are at least 18 years of age
User Generated Content
Links, Third-Party Websites, and Social Media Platforms
California Privacy Rights
Under California law, California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship the following information: (a) a list of the categories of personally identifiable information, such as name, e-mail, and mailing address, and the type of services provided to the customer, that a business has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, and (b) the name and address of all such third parties. To request the above information, please email us at: [email protected] with a reference to California Disclosure Information. For all requests, you must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the body of your request, as well as your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. Please note that we are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or that do not have complete information. Please allow 30 days for a response.
California and Delaware “Do Not Track” Disclosures
California and Delaware law require Lead Agent to indicate whether it honors “Do Not Track” settings in your browser concerning targeted advertising. At this time, there is no worldwide uniform or consistent industry standard or definition for responding to, processing, or communicating Do Not Track signals. Thus, like many other websites and online services, we are currently unable to respond to Do Not Track Signals. To find out more about
“Do Not Track”, you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Accessing the System Outside of the United States